Featured Post

The Purpose

When I got my first Pellet grill in 2014, this BBQ stuff was so new to me.  I thought BBQ was Dogs, Burgers and steak.  I never realized all...

Thursday, July 26, 2018

The Purpose

When I got my first Pellet grill in 2014, this BBQ stuff was so new to me.  I thought BBQ was Dogs, Burgers and steak.  I never realized all the possibilities these grilled offered.  You can literally cook anything in a pellet grill,  If you can do it on a stove, in an oven or in a crock pot you can do it on a pellet grill.  I am not a great cook by any means.  Before pellet grills when I cooked even the dog didn't eat.

I use this page for 2 main reasons to store and archive recipes and ideas I get from the internet and hope to use at some point and to keep track of things I cooked and how I did it, so I can repeat the goodness next time,

To keep from being redundant I doo have another blog about my Traeger Journey called Traeger recipes by mike which was specific to my traeger but anything I cooked on a Traeger can be cooked on any pellet grill -----------> Click Here for Traeger Blog by Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment